One-Up® Pump Diaphragm
Guaranteed to last longer GARLOCK® ONE-UP® pump diaphragms, with proprietary PTFE on the wetted side, are a significant advancement over conventional PTFE diaphragms. Considerably stronger, with greater flex life, they provide a dramatic improvement in service life.
Chemical resistance is the property that makes GARLOCK® ONE-UP® pump diaphragms so versatile. Suitable for use with most chemicals and in elevated temperatures and pressures, these diaphragms are ideally suited for those general service pumps that are likely to be put to one use today and another use tomorrow.
You can expect long, effective service life and reduced maintenance costs with these one-piece diaphragms. Strength and chemical resistance make ONE-UP® pump diaphragms perfect for most of your pumping requirements.
- Longer lasting: replace diaphragms less often
- Versatile: diaphragms work with most chemicals
- Lower cost: maintenance and operating costs
- Contains high performance, PTFE GORE® sheet
- Bonded to a reinforced rubber backing
- Patented rib construction
- Chemically inert and temperature resistant
- Greater flex life
- Available for most makes of pumps and sizes
FOR INDUSTRIAL USE ONLY
Not for use in food, drug, cosmetic or medical device manufacturing, processing or packaging operations.
Contact Stallings Industries, Inc for more information on the new One-Up Pump Diaphragms from Garlock.